One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Vegan Bake Sale For Haiti!


Come out and indulge in some of the finest vegan sweet treats Atlanta has to offer while helping support those devastated in Haiti! All proceeds will be going to Doctors Without Borders/MSF USA.

Criminal Records is located at 1154 Euclid Ave NE in Atlanta's Little 5 Points Neighborhood (12-4pm). I'll be there with vegan treats from my cookbook that is currently in production Quick and Easy Vegan Celebrations as well as some other crowd favorites. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...