One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quick & Easy Vegan Comfort Food Book Signing

It's here! It's here! Well...almost. My first cookbook, Quick & Easy Vegan Comfort Food, is now available to purchase online and will be on the shelves of your local bookstore within the next 2 weeks. However, if you live in Atlanta (my adopted hometown) you can come by this Saturday to pick up your copy of Quick & Easy Vegan Comort Food at my first booksigning this upcoming Saturday, September 26th at 8pm at Charis Books & More located at 1189 Euclid Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30307. Of course no vegan event would be complete without vegan desserts and this one shall be no exception! Come taste some of the yummy desserts from the book and a couple new one's at the event as well.

What - Quick & Easy Vegan Comfort Food Book Signing & Launch Party
Where - Charis Books & More 1189 Euclid Ave, Atlanta, GA
When - 8pm
Contact - (404)524-0304


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so awesome. I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to be there Alicia - I can't wait to meet you and buy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Kudos to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I preordered on amazon and the book arrived and the recipes look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your cookbook arrived the other day and I plan to cook from it next week for Vegan MoFo.
    I am so excited and want to say THANK YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...