One of the hardest parts of being a new vegan (or even an old seasoned vegan) is trying to keep up with all the new products out there. I must have spent over $50 looking for the "right" vegan cheese my first year being a vegan and I have over 50 vegan/vegetarian cookbooks in my arsenal but not all the recipes are the greatest. I’m the first born so I’m used to being a Guinea Pig and now I’m your Vegan Guinea Pig. So here are my recommendations and critiques. Let me know what you think!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Come here you Vegan Mofo!



Vegan Mofo begins today! What is Vegan Mofo you ask? Well it's the Vegan Month Of Food. The goal of Vegan Mofo is to blog as much as possible about any aspect of vegan food for the month. The goal is 20 posts, but if you've been a GuineaPig reader for any amount of time you will know this will be a near impossible feat for me especially with midterms coming up but I will do my very best! I am just one of many bloggers participating in Vegan Mofo this year you can keep track of the rest of my fellow Mofoers (yep, just made that up) on the PPK Forums and Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...